Contractor Online induction procedures
Contractor induction procedures can now be initiated online at www.qicgre.com.au.
Please follow the following steps:
- Log on to: www.qicgre.com.au
- Click on WPH&S
- Please contact Canberra Centre on 02 6247 5611 for log-in details.
- Enter all details as requested.
- Watch Part One of the induction video by clicking on the Play button.
- When Part 1 has finished, click on Part 2 to continue the Induction video.
- When you have finished watching both parts, please complete the induction test by clicking on "Take Test".
- When you have completed the test, you will need to download and read the QIC WPH&S/OH&S Manual and Confidentiality Statement and then sign the Acknowledgement Form.
- The completed Acknowledgement Form and copies of your current Public Liability Insurance (minimum $20,000,000); Workers Compensation; and Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) or Job Safety Analysis are to be forwarded to the Canberra Centre Assistant Operations Manager Paul Helming via: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 02 6247 5611.
- A brief meeting will be required to be conducted on site with the Canberra Centre Operations Administrator once all of the above has been completed and only then will your induction card be issued. Please contact Paul Helming via email email@example.com or call 02 6247 5611 to arrange a time and discuss site specific requirements for Canberra Centre.
Thank you for taking the time to complete your induction online. Should you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us or click on the link below.